Thursday, July 06, 2006

Lock It Up

My crappy bike totally got stolen right out of my backyard sometime in the middle of the night last night. I went outside this morning and the big gate on my big red privacy fence was wide open and my bike was gone. Sucks. Aside from the fact that I've been riding almost everyday, I just feel totally violated. It's disturbing that someone would come into my fenced in property and steal something. How did they even know it was there? I don't know if this is better or worse than when my brand new digital camera got stolen from right around my neck on the metra in Rome. I mean, the camera was worth more, but this is my home, ya know?

At least I have Vegas to look forward to...I can't believe it's only a week away! We're staying at the Monte Carlo. Check it out! I've been doing my homework by watching mtv and vh1 to catch up on what's going on outside of the indie bubble I tend to live within. I also scheduled a manicure/pedicure for next week. It's my first time. I got a gift certificate from my student's parents, should be nice.

I have to take my autism teaching endorsement test on Saturday. I heard it's REALLY tough. I'm going to try to study a little bit because I'm kind of nervous. I tend to do really well on standardized types of tests though so I'm trying not to be too worried.

I got my 3rd issue of Rolling Stone in the mail today and I still have no idea whatsoever why I am getting them. Especially addressed to Sarah Bruce, St. Andrews Hall. Weird.

|