Monday, May 08, 2006

It's Alive!!!!!

I haven't posted in forever so here you go, for all 2 people that read me...Plus since I'm officially linked I thought I should produce some commentary. Here's me and my boy Matt Evans. Can't believe he's married...
















My beautiful sister Katie and me at the wedding...

The wedding was beautiful, outdoors at the yacht club. We actually saw porpoises surfacing as the sun set, it was unreal. It was good to see friends from Central. We were drunk at the reception, then went to the bar cause they're open til 4 AM down there (and you can carry cups around outside!). Needless to say, we were unable to make it that late, and Katie and I ended up buying mac n cheese and pulled bbq pork from a vendor and then crashing at the hotel.

As far as the flights went, I made it through the first without yakking but wasn't quite so lucky on the way home...I know, thanks for sharing, right? :)

|