Wednesday, March 29, 2006

sometimes i think that i'm bigger than the sound

I made an effort to go to Record Time on my lunch yesterday to pick up the new yeah yeah yeahs that came out. I haven't done that in a looooong time. Probably not since Guero and Get Behind Me Satan last spring. Anyway, I like it so far. So there! Favorites right now: cheated hearts, mysteries, turn into.

This is the weather I have been waiting for! 55 and sunny! Of course I have inside shit to do like homework and taxes and grocery shopping. I will at least go for a run though since I've been totally slacking (at least Emily has been slacking too).

Also, I ate way too much last night at Shawn's bday dinner, and I still felt like there was a cannonball in my stomach when I woke up this morning. Gross. And for some reason I am completely unable to remember the name of the restaurant. It was Asian. It was at Great Lakes Crossing. It was pretty good. Thanks Hutson for picking up my tab!

I heard Steady As She Goes on 89x today. I'm surprised for some reason.

LOST better be good tonight...

|